BabyGoRound will receive gently used baby items.
The list of items we will collect includes
- baby monitors
- back and front carriers
- bath towels
- bottle warmers
- bouncers (in good condition)
- breast pumps
- cribs (we cannot accept drop-side cribs) Please complete and submit our Crib Donation Form when donating your crib. We will not be able to accept any cribs without the form submitted
- crib bedding (no bumpers)
- diapers (disposable only)
- diaper bags
- high chairs
- nursing pillows
- pack ‘n plays
- safety gates
- sleepers (clean, no stains)
We cannot accept equipment that is not in good working condition. We cannot afford to dispose of these items, nor do we have adequate storage. We appreciate your understanding.
No car seat donations please, we have no need at this time.
How and where to donate your items: http://www.babygoround.ca/how-to-donate-your-items/
KIN BRACE Refugee Housing and Support
- Would appreciate the donation of a stroller for an 11 month-old girl.
Can be dropped off at: 1820 Venables Street, Vancouver BC V5L 2H7
Monday to Thursday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Contact person: Adriana Zepeda, 778-938-2158
Vancouver Rape Relief and Women’s Shelter
c/o P.O. Box 21562
1424 Commercial Drive
Vancouver, B.C. V5L 5G2
Remember to include your return address so we can mail you a tax receipt.
- Baby items – diapers, sealed unopened formula etc…
- Car seats (if it has not expired)
- Children’s toys (wooden toys is best for us)
For complete wish list see: http://www.rapereliefshelter.bc.ca/help/donate/donate#Donate%20Items
To donate items please call 604 876 0872 Monday to Friday 9.30-5.30 or email firstname.lastname@example.org