Do you have an event you are going to promote on Eventbrite?
A picture says a thousand words. Example:
Add main sponsor logos and some details to your photo to help potential event goers be confident in your event/get an idea what to expect.
Don’t have the time or high-end software or staff or place to put staff to create your event’s Eventbrite photo?
Starting May 7th, 2018 – Call or email me and let’s see what we can do. Working from home or your office options.
- You provide a selection of photos, logos and event details and sponsorship levels directly to me via e-mail or cloud and I combine
The Detective (I track down the logos)
- You provide your event’s logo and a selection of individual photos relevant to the event
- You provide me with the details of your event and the main sponsorship levels, contact email and phone numbers/names of contacts at your sponsors’ company and I chase down the logos for you and I combine
- You provide your event’s logo, the details of your event and I create an image without any of your own photos.
- You provide me with the details of your event and the main sponsorship levels, the contact email and phone numbers/names of contacts at your sponsors’ company and I chase down the logos for you and I combine
Payment would be via e-Transfer upon your receipt / approval of image draft. After payment the final image ready for your placement in Eventbrite would be sent to you.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 613-859-3742
“Having a high quality event image helps attract attendees to your event, and it’s the only image that appears on Eventbrite’s homepage, search directory, mobile app, and other promotional tools. Eventbrite uses the event image to share and promote your event, and it’s displayed on all screen sizes and device types.” – Eventbrite site
Need help with current and/or future events?
Ask if I’m available – short and long-term options. Promotions, admin, fundraising management, etc.
Also could help with parts of events … e.g., PSAs, News Release writing, posting event info to community online calendar of events.