BC SPCA VANCOUVER
Example of office supplies wanted (see wish list link above for most current needs):
- photocopy paper
- printing services
- post-it notes
- packing tape
- colour paper
- colour markers
- blankets, dog beds, towels, sheets
- cleaning supplies like dusters, mops & mop buckets, thick gardening gloves, garden rake, leaf blower or weed eater
1205 East 7th Avenue
LOOKOUT EMERGENCY AID SOCIETY is a charitable organization and social safety net that provides housing and a range of support services to adults with low or no income who have few, if any, housing or support options.
Always looking for donations of good quality items such as toiletries, furniture, kitchenware, and clothing. Drop off items at 528 Powell Street, Vancouver (open at 10am each day), or at the North Shore Shelter, North Vancouver, or the Russell Residence (and New Westminster Shelter), New Westminster. Still have questions? Please email Karen Young at email: email@example.com. See current wish lists: http://lookoutsociety.ca/get-involved/donate/
Contact Lookout Emergency Aid Society at 604-255-0340 for information on dropping off goods or making a donation.
NORTH SHORE NEIGHBOURHOOD HOUSE
Looking for donations of:
- School Supplies
- Arts & Craft Material http://www.nsnh.bc.ca/pdfs/Naturals.pdf
For a complete wish list: http://www.nsnh.bc.ca/giving_gifts.php
If you would like to donate an item on our list, or something else you think might be useful, please contact Lisa Hubbard at 604-987-8138, ext 229 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please, all items should be in clean and in new or nearly new working condition.
225 East 2nd Street
North Vancouver, BC
VANCOUVER RAPE RELIEF AND WOMEN’S SHELTER
c/o P.O. Box 21562
1424 Commercial Drive
Vancouver, B.C. V5L 5G2
Remember to include your return address so we can mail you a tax receipt.
- Office Supplies/ public education materials (paper, paint, markers, button maker and supplies, lables etc)
- Tupperware – new
- Laundry detergent (ideally low or no scent and Dish Soap
- Bedding for single beds (new or gently used)
- Towels (Prefer white new or gently used)
- Baby items – diapers, sealed unopened formula etc…
For complete wish list see: http://www.rapereliefshelter.bc.ca/help/donate/donate#Donate%20Items
To donate items please call 604-876-0872 Monday to Friday 9.30-5.30 or email email@example.com