HABITAT FOR HUMANITY – Kingston & Frontenac “ReStore”
- empty aluminum pop cans (All proceeds go towards building homes in our community. Simply collect empty aluminum cans in large plastic bags and drop them off at the ReStore 323 Bath Road anytime. Call us for pick-up of large quantities.)
- building materials gently used
- tools, toilets, sinks
Construction Materials & Services:
- Building Materials: tools, roofing, windows, doors, plywood, lumber, flooring, insulation, counters, cabinets, etc.
- Professional Services: consultants, architects, civil, electrical and mechanical engineers
- Trades Services: plumbing, electrical, drywall, roofing, concrete forming, HVAC
- Wood Workshop Tools: band saws, mitre saws, table saws, planers, nail guns, shop vacuums, drills, sanders, etc.
Contact & Hours: https://habitatkingston.com/contact/
KINGSTON HUMANE SOCIETY
See extensive list at their website:
1 Binnington Ct.
Kingston, ON, K7M 8M9
Contact & Map: https://kingstonhumanesociety.ca/contact/
- Martha’s Table is seeking a hair dresser/barber for free haircuts about 6 times per year. If you are interested, please call Martha’s Table at 613-546-0320.
Major items (besides food) needed or in need of replacement and/or repair (see link above for updates to this list):
- Kitchen windows
- Kitchen work/preparation areas are in need of modernization and/or replacement
- Laptop/Projector for community/education outreach
- Commercial meat slicer
- Griddles for the stove tops (to make pancakes etc…)
- Industrial commercial toasters (that can do bagels etc)
Contact info: http://www.marthastable.ca/contact-us.html
Address: 629 Princess Street, Kingston, ON K7L 1E2
Telephone: 613-546-0320 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RECYCLE DEAD BATTERIES – CORUS ENTERTAINMENT (Supporting Corus Clothes for Kids Program (Not a registerd charity, but helping the community provide new warm winter outdoor clothes for kids.)
Drop Off Location for Dead Batteries
CORUS ENTERTAINMENT (TV Station) 170 Queen Street, Kingston, ON K7K 1B2
Office Phone: 613-544-2340